JOB DESCRIPTION VISIONTIR – PROJECT ENGINEER
VisionTIR is looking for an ambitious and energetic Project Engineer to help us expand our international business.
VisionTIR is a start-up, whose core business is developing and providing multispectral vision systems around the world.
The candidate’s main functions will be:
- To prepare offers considering the customer’s specification and information (dimensioning the best solution, establishing the equipment list, cost price, etc.) and follow the offers during the steps of negotiations.
- To give technical support to clients and distributors to dimension and adapt our systems to each project.
- To conduct test and assemblies of the different systems and give technical assistant in field during commissioning.
- To attract new customers, assist with the market development and expand the distribution network.
- In future, to perform systems presentations to potential customers, distributors and during trade shows around the world.
The work place is located in Málaga.
- Proven working experience as a Project engineer at least for 2 years.
- Proficiency in English
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, driven and enthusiastic
- CAD skills (AutoCAD, SolidWorks, etc.)
Send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org